This 2-day canoe challenge takes you from Lough Neagh all the way to Coleraine along the River Bann. We provide the equipment, you provide the paddle power!
The Lower Rover Bann offers a unique 58km challenge that goes from Loigh Neagh to the Atlantic Ocean. You will be canoeing alongside our fully qualified staff - expect an arduous yet fulfilling 2 days of paddling in our canadian canoes.
The night is spent camping in our tents next to the river. Dinner will be a barbeque and the rest of the evening is spent sitting around the camp fire enjoying each others company.
After a hearty breakfast, Day 2 is all about getting to the finish line early afternoon.
Who is this challenge for?
Anyone who is reasonably fit, up for a challenge with a difference, with a good positive mental attitude.
Who provides the specialist kit?
We provide the canoes, paddles, buoyancy aids and tents
Why book with Outdoor Concepts?
- we have been running this event for over 10 years and know the river extremely well
- all our specialist equipment is of the highest standard
- kit lists, training plans and someone on the other end of the phone to answer all your questions pre-event
- exclusive equipment discounts in Cotswold Outdoors
- fully qualified, professional and friendly staff with you all the way on the water
Option 1 - Open Challenge - there are currently no plans for an open challenge in 2019
Option 2 - If you are a Charity Rep or have a group of at least 10 participants we can arrange this challenge on dates that suit you - drop us an email or give us a ring.
And remember...if just want to paddle the Bann as a bunch of friends or family then this can also be arranged.
Or if you just want to rent the canoes then check out our Equipment Rental Page.